JBL STUDIO 698
- Cabinet: Bass-reflex, with rear-Firing Tuned port
- Tweeter: High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide with 1″ (25mm) High Frequency Compression Driver
- Midrange: 6″ (152mm) PolyPlas Mid-range Transducer
- Woofers: Dual 8″ (203mm) PolyPlas cone Low-Frequency Transducer
- Recommended Amplifier Power: Max 250W
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1M, 2.83V
- Impedance: 6Ω
- Frequency Response: 36-40,000Hz
- Crossover Frequencies: 320Hz, 1.8kHz
- Terminals: 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Included: 4 x carpet spikes, 4 x Feet Pads
- Finish: Wood
- Dimensions: 300 W x 1058 H x 400 D in mm
- Weight:, TBA kg each
High definition imaging for high fidelity sound
For those searching for a home audio speaker system that goes above and beyond what they’ve ever heard, seek no further: The new JBL Studio 698 speaker system is everything your inner audiophile could hope for. Enjoy the top-ranked sound of its PolyPlas cones; marvel at the concert-grade accuracy and power of its acoustics speaker drivers; and get electrified by its HD imaging waveguide, complete with high-frequency compression driver. It features a modern new clean look that’s equally stylish and easy to set up. After JBL Studio 698, home listening will never sound – or feel – the same.
Features and Benefits
Top-graded PolyPlas cones
For those who prefer their home stereo and home theater to sound precisely like it would
sound at a live concert or movie theater.
High-quality sounding compression drivers
Compression drivers that add best-in-class clarity and detail to your sound experience.
New, appealing form factor
Our speaker system is pleasing to the eyes, making it a perfect match for your home décor.
High-Definition Imaging Waveguide with High-Frequency Compression Driver
High-quality home audio helps deliver a live-concert sound directly to your home.