- 1″ aluminum tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- dual 8″ polycellulose woofers for punchy midrange and bass
- 2.5-way design
- frequency response: 36-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 20-225 watts
- impedance: 6 ohms
- bass-reflex design with rear-firing tuned ports
- removable grille
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- outrigger feet with rubber pads and spikes
- 13-1/4″W x 43-15/16″H x 17-1/2″D
- weight: 49.74 lbs.
JBL STAGE A190
The JBL Stage A190 is a 2 x 8″ Bass/midrage floor standing model of the Stage Series. Featuring 1” aluminum dome tweeters with high-definition waveguide sound design and 8” woofers that register deep, signature JBL bass.
Two-tone unique design for wood
Enjoy all your music and movies with rich, realistic audio.
JBL engineering high-definition imaging waveguide design and 1” aluminum dome tweeters
Ensures sound quality that’s rich, lively, and accurate to a fault.
Style and substance
I got to hear the JBL Stage A190 tower speakers when Harman visited Crutchfield HQ recently, and I was impressed. I’ll admit, part of that was an appreciation of their striking look — I just love those white woofers. But they delivered the audio goods, too, with detailed sound throughout their wide frequency range.
Expertly built drivers
The A190 draws from JBL’s long and rich history of making speakers. The tweeter is mounted in an HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide that was designed for the JBL Professional M2 Master Reference Monitor. This flared shape helps smooth the transition from woofer to tweeter for a broad sweet spot and exceptional high frequency detail.
The stiff polycellulose cone woofers dispense clear midrange and deep, powerful bass. This speaker uses a “2.5-way” crossover design, which means both woofers cover the lower frequencies, but one goes higher into the midrange, for a smoother transition between drivers.
Build a complete JBL Stage system
Combine the A190 with other JBL Stage speakers for a complete home theater system.