JBL STAGE A135C
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- six 3″ polycellulose woofers
- bass-reflex design with side-firing tuned ports
- frequency response: 75-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- binding post speaker terminals
- removable grille
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- 29-3/8″W x 4-1/8″H x 7-5/16″D
- weight: 16.42 lbs.
Two-tone unique design for wood
Enjoy all your music and movies with rich, realistic audio.
JBL engineering high-definition imaging waveguide design and 1” aluminum dome tweeters
Ensures sound quality that’s rich, lively, and accurate to a fault.
Long excursion powered subwoofer
The long excursion powered subwoofer provides powerful, quality bass.