The Honeywell CL201AE Evaporative Cooler is a cost-effective way to cool warm areas of your home. It costing approximately one-third of the operating costs of a standard, comparable AC unit.
Unlike refrigerant air conditioners, which cool using refrigerant gas, the Honeywell CL201AE Evaporative Cooler uses the natural process of water evaporation. First, hot air is drawn into the evaporative cooler through the vents and passes through a damp evaporative cooling pad. When the moving air is brought into contact with the water-saturated pad; evaporation occurs as the heat from the hot air causes the water molecules to transform into a gas. Above all, The evaporative cooling pad absorbs the heat out of the air and the powerful fan disperses fresh, cool air throughout your space.
With an electronic control panel and convenient remote control, the Honeywell CL201AE Portable Evaporative Cooler is simple to operate. The push-button control panel and remote control feature buttons to control the power, timer, speed settings, cool operation, and automatic swing louvers. The electronic control panel features manual soft-touch buttons and LED indicators that display which operation is in use. The Honeywell CL201AE Evaporative Cooler is also equipped with an 8-hour programmable timer. To program the timer, press the timer button until the indicator light moves to your desired time. Once the set time has passed, the unit will automatically shut off.
- Carbon Dust Filter: Catches unwanted particles and cleanses your air as it cools.
- Oscillating Louvers: The Honeywell CL201AE Evaporative Cooler features oscillating louvers, so you can direct cool air right where you need it.
- Top Loading Ice Compartment: Add ice to the conveniently located ice compartment to enhance the cooling performance of the CL201AE.
- Three Speeds: Choose from three air speeds/functions: High, Medium, and Low.
- Easily Transportable: Casters provide easy mobility of the Honeywell CL201AE allowing you to move the unit from room to room.
- Full-Function Remote Control: A convenient remote control allows you to operate your Honeywell CL201AE swamp cooler and adjust the speed, cool, automatic swing, and timer settings from a distance.
- Low Water Alarm Function: Alerts you when the water in the tank is below the minimum level.
Fill your home with refreshing cool air with the Honeywell CL201AE. Featuring a top-loading ice compartment, oscillating louvers, and 3-fan speeds, this powerful, yet economical evaporative cooler is great for rooms up to 280 square feet.
What Customers Love
- Powerful 470 CFMs: This swamp cooler provides you a powerful 470 CFMs of cool air.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Low Humidity Climates: Keep in mind that evaporative coolers perform their best cooling in hot, low humidity climates. This is because evaporative coolers add moisture to the air while they cool, which might counteract cooling effectiveness in very humid climates. If you live in a humid climate, this model may still work well for you, but typically when used only for outdoor cooling.