FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Honeywell 850 CL601PM Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Therefore, Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air, you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. Above all, A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. Above all, This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. In other words, Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. Above all, Honeywell 850 CL601PM are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT “JUST A FAN”
After that, Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
In addition, Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. After that, The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase as they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative air coolers for indoor cooling
- Ideal for cooling small to medium spaces Similarly, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, dens and garages
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Detachable water tank for easy maintenance
- Sound level at high speed: 64 dB
- Side handles and four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- Adjustable humidity control lets you control water flow over the honeycomb
- Powerful 525 CFM airflow
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- low power consumption of 288 watts
- 7.9 gallon (30L) water capacity
- Low water alarm for easy maintenance
- Top-loading ice compartment for faster cooling
- Oscillating louvers
LED Electronic Display and Remote Control
- Lighted LED control panel-easy to see your settings from a distance
- Full function remote control
- 3 speed settings (high, medium and low) with a sleep function
- Automatic Off timer control
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What’s in the Box?
- 1 CL30XC Honeywell Indoor Evaporative Air Cooler For Indoor Use
- Remote Control 1
- 1 Owner’s Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
In conclusion, we can say Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home.